- Windows 10 (recommended)
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 50MB free disk space
- Keyboard and mouse, or;
- Touch-enabled device
- Recommended: .NET 4.7
- Minimum: .NET 4.6.1
- Internet connectivity strongly recommended but not required.
- DPI scaling should be set to 100% on versions of Windows earlier than Windows 10.
- (Optional) GPS unit that supports the Windows Location Platform.
Released: 30 November 2018
- Improved code sorting in the lookup UI.
- Added functionality to ensure that "in progress" rows get automatically committed when a user tries to run a worksheet action before committing the row.
Released: 26 July 2018
- Added a dialog allowing the user to choose where to insert a pasted row when using the CTRL+V keyboard shortcut.
- Added CTRL+SHIFT+B keyboard shortcut for pasting a row from the clipboard to a row below the current row on the worksheet.
- Added CTRL+SHIFT+E keyboard shortcut for pasting a row from the clipboard to the end of the worksheet.
- Added an 'Export Actions' button that will export all current Worksheet Actions and Worksheet Action Groups to an OCRIS Mobile Upgrade Package (*.ocmpkg) file. This file can then be transferred to other users or other machines and imported into their logger.
- Added a workflow that allows multiple sites to be created simultaneously, based on a simple numeric pattern.
- Improved the lookup code selection UI to improve support for: large sets of lookups; deep lookup nesting; long lookup descriptions; small screens.
Released: 23 April 2018
- Added row copy+paste functionality.
- Added a confirmation dialog when deleting a row.
- Added support for exporting data to Excel files (single workbook, with one tab for every worksheet in the logger).
- Added support for importing data from Excel files.
- Added support for importing data from OXO files.
- Improved user selection on login screen (better sorting, drop down selection, autocomplete text).
- Improved project selection on 'add site' screen (drop down selection, autocomplete text).
- Improved the GPS status bar. Now it also shows elevation and signal accuracy.
- Improved support for importing images from OXO/CSV/Excel files. Embedded images can now be imported if they are present in the file in a base-64 string representation.
- Improved handling of duplicate header rows in the import system. Duplicate rows will no longer cause an error. Instead, any duplicates will be ignored.
Released: 20 November 2017
- Added support for populating elevation/altitude from GPS feed.
- Removed the user management UI for field administrators. User management should be done via OCRIS Mobile Admin / OCRIS Toolbox instead.
- Fixed a bug that could cause license activations to drop when a license deactivation request fails.
- Increased the minimum supported .NET framework version to 4.6.1.
Released: 15 July 2017
- Fixed a bug that was preventing imports containing a large number of sites.
Released: 22 May 2017
- Improved license activation functionality where multiple users are sharing the same PC.
- Improved license activation functionality and performance where no internet connection is present
- Updated embedded website links.
Released: 21 October 2016
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause CSV imports to fail.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent communication with the licensing server.
Released: 20 October 2016
- Improved the licensing and activation system. Users upgrading to this version must ensure that their firewalls allow HTTP and HTTPS traffic to licensing.nimbletechco.com on ports 80 and 443.
- Improved the UI to show the license status more prominently.
Released: 1 August 2016
- Improved the automatic software update system. Users wanting this functionality must ensure that their firewalls allow HTTP and HTTPS traffic to updates.nimbletechco.com on ports 80 and 443.
- Added a 'launch application after installing' option to the installer.
- Application log files are now written to the C:\Users\Public\Documents\OCRIS Mobile\Logs\ directory.
- Logger files are now stored in a more user-friendly way, allowing power users to easily identify them based on file name alone.
- Fixed a bug where lookup codes could sometimes be presented in the wrong order.
Older release notes available on request.